Important patient notice
We are now open. Our first appointments will be priority treatments and for those requiring urgent care. To comply with health and safety, this is currently a reduced patient service.
We have appropriate PPE and have adapted our practice to the new circumstances; our infection prevention and control (IPC) protocols are in line with COVID-19 guidance and Standard Operating Procedures, based on British Dental Association and Public Health England/Government policies.
Consequently there will be additional procedures in place for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. They include the following:
- The practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment.
- We will record your temperature using an infrared touch free thermometer.
- We have a hand sanitiser station that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. We will also supply some latex free gloves for you to use whilst in the clinic. Remove these after you have left the clinic.
- To prevent any potential cross-contamination, we no longer offer magazines, children’s books and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- The additional time required for enhanced cleaning protocols between appointments may mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
How you can help:
- Please call or email us to schedule an appointment. Do not attend in person.
- Patients should only attend the clinic if they have an appointment.
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should ideally come to their booked appointments alone. Please only bring essential items.
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice.
- Please brush your teeth and use the toilet at home prior to your visit.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. We hope these are just temporary measures!
Mr Ranju Khurana & Dr Anu Chadha and the Wargrave Dental Team
Oral health education underpins all of our appointments. Our experienced clinicians can also provide, dental implants, cosmetic options, root canal treatment, life like comfortable dentures and treatments for advanced periodontal disease.
Mrs Puddick, Sonning Common
Mrs S, Wargrave
Mrs Arthur, Abingdon
Mr B, High Wycombe