Important patient notice
With the festive season almost upon us we wish to advise you of when Wargrave Dental clinic will be closed – from 24th December 2020 to 3rd January 2021 inclusive.
Registered patients may email the practice on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wargrave Dental Clinic will reopen for the New Year on Monday 4th January 2021 at 8.30am
COVID -19 Clinic Information
We can confirm that as a place of Health & Social care provision, Wargrave Dental Clinic will remain open during the current period of restrictions (5th Nov- 2nd Dec) as announced by the government . We will remain open thereafter.
Dentistry is considered essential healthcare and patients are permitted to leave home for dental appointments. We will continue with all our scheduled appointments and treatments following strict health and safety requirements that were implemented when we re-opened in June 2020. We have the PPE and have adapted our practice to the new circumstances; our infection prevention and control (IPC) protocols are in line with COVID-19 guidance and Standard Operating Procedures, based on British Dental Association and Public Health England/Government policies.
Since the re-opening , air -excavation units have been installed ensuring the air in each surgery is removed and then replaced with fresh air before the next patient is treated. We want to reassure you all, that we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure our practice is a safe environment for our patients and staff.
Since June , additional procedures are in place for your visit. They include the following:
- The practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment. Please attend the clinic wearing a face mask.
- We will record your temperature using an infrared touch free thermometer.
- We have a hand sanitiser station that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. We will also supply some latex free gloves for you to use whilst in the clinic. Remove these after you have left the clinic.
- To prevent any potential cross-contamination, we no longer offer magazines, children’s books and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- The additional time required for enhanced cleaning protocols between appointments may mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
How you can help:
- Please call or email us to schedule an appointment. Do not attend in person.
- Patients should only attend the clinic if they have an appointment.
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should ideally come to their booked appointments alone. Please only bring essential items.
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice.
- Please brush your teeth and use the toilet at home prior to your visit.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our existing and new patients, your support is much appreciated. Please stay well.
Mr Ranju Khurana & Dr Anu Chadha and the Wargrave Dental Team
Oral health education underpins all of our appointments. Our experienced clinicians can also provide, dental implants, cosmetic options, root canal treatment, life like comfortable dentures and treatments for advanced periodontal disease.
Mrs Puddick, Sonning Common
Mrs S, Wargrave
Mrs Arthur, Abingdon
Mr B, High Wycombe